When looking for a new restaurant to try, have you ever picked one based on the rating you find in Google?
Most of us have. We live in a reviews-driven business world, and you could say it’s paramount to the livelihood of every business.
To gain more clients, you need to gain more trust. A business with a 4 star rating out of 20 reviews is going to generate more confidence than a company with a 4 star rating out of 3 reviews.
So how do you get people to leave reviews? It’s not an automatic response for people to leave a raving review, even if they are thrilled with your service. Thus it is essential you provide clear instructions for how to do so.
See how easy it is to leave a review on mobile.
1. Find Google Maps application and open it.
2. Type in the name of the business you’re reviewing.
3. Scroll down until you see the “reviews” tab and select it.
4. Click how many stars you’d like to give and you can give an optional review.
Below is a handy dandy downloadable you can use for your clients!
Google Review for Desktop
1. On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
2. Search for a place. Then select it
3. Scroll down until you find “Write a review.”
4. Once in reviews, click the stars to score. Write a review (optional).
Get Your Google Review Link!
Be sure to share your review link with your customers.
Follow these steps and you will find the link you need..
1. Open Google Maps app (On your computer, open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.)
2. Type in your search location.
3. Click the share link.
4. Copy URL.
It’s that simple! Do this and you will see the reviews start trickling in and more business flow as a result.
Want to Review Us?
Since we are a small design studio our business success relies on referrals and customer reviews. If you could take a moment to provide feedback, we’d greatly appreciate it.