Since each business is unique… successful marketing campaigns need to be customized to your businesses objective. When it comes to marketing it isn’t always easy to identify which route to take because what other successful businesses may be doing may not work for yours. Some business owners are often a bit scattered and make big marketing purchases without planning the year in advance without real knowledge or guarantee that their marketing investments are really bringing value to their business. If you are planning on Setting Marketing Goals for 2017 in a strategic way that will reach your objectives and create business opportunities for the future then you should address these questions carefully.
Strategic Marketing Plan
1. What is your Primary Objective?
- Create brand awareness
- Make more sales
- Sign on new clients
2. Who is your target audience?
- Age group
- Male or female?
3. Do you know what your customers are saying about your brand currently?
4. What are the top reasons why people like your business?
- Customer service
5. What is your business unique selling proposition?
6. What is your business mission statement?
7. What does your business rely on for communication?
- Physical location
- Websites and Social Media
8. What is a common stereotype in your industry?
9. What makes your business better than your competition?