Junior Graphic Designer
Das Studio – Pembroke, ON
Das Studio is currently looking for a part-time experienced Junior Graphic Designer to help manage and deliver projects to our client across Canada and the U.S. Our team requires a hardworking, detail oriented individual to manage duties on a contract basis. This position is a remote position and applicants will be required to work remotely from their office location.
Please note this is a part time contract position starting as soon as Aug 1st, 2017 with the possibility for long term growth.
Position Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Employer Contact: Yvonne Keller, email@example.com
Location: Remote Location (Preferredable within Ontario but not a mandatory)
Closing Date: August 1st, 2017
- Curating digital content for websites and social media
- Print & website related designs
- Image sourcing
- Creating marketing materials
- File handling
- Communicate via Skype
- Highly creative with a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Familiar with emerging digital media trends
- Can-do attitude, self-driven and proactive, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Analytical with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to cope with and manage tight deadlines.
- This role is entry level and would be ideal for a current student or recent graduate
- Post Secondary Degree or Certificate (colleges or 2-year programs are OK!)
- Minimum 2 years experience in the creative industry
- Online Portfolio with related work experience
- Experience with WordPress considered an asset.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio or examples of previous design work. We will reply to only those candidates who have been shortlisted for the position.